Plaise retenir, avocate à la Cour de Luxembourg Menu

Originally from the French eastern coast, I travelled and worked in New Zealand before coming back to Europe, with a little detour via China. I then worked a few years in Germany and in Belgium, and finally ended up in Luxembourg, which is such a great country to live in.

After a very rich experience acquired in several American companies, I decide to go back to university: it will be law! Several years of studies followed, working part-time in parallel, and looking after two young children who grew up with this project.

The reward after ten years of studies: registered at the Luxembourg Bar since 2018, I gained experience in various law firms before starting my own practice.

My approach? listening to customers and serving their best interests.

A fee agreement is concluded for each case, defining the scope of intervention and fixing the fees in agreement with the client, taking into account the nature and the difficulty of the case.

Please do not hesitate to contact me!


Practice areas

Civil and commercial liability

Whether you are an SME, a trader or an individual, you want to recover your claim: non-payment of invoices or non-performance or improper performance of a contract, wrongful termination of a contract, I can assist you in resolving these disputes.

Lease law

I assist you in recovering unpaid rent, or recovering your rental guarantee that the landlord does not want to return to you, or to help you contest the abusive termination of the lease contract.

Labor law

Whether you are an employer or an employee, it is important to know your rights and obligations arising from the employment relationship, e.g. the notice period in the event of dismissal with notice, or the notice period during the probationary period, your rights in the event of pregnancy at work.

Foreign judgements: exequatur

In certains situations, a decision issued by a foreign court must be recognised in Luxembourg in order to be enforced, and that is called the "exequatur". This is the case for example for a divorce judgment rendered by a US Court, or an Algerian Kafala deed.

Administrative dispute

How can I challenge a refusal of an establishment permit, of a building permit, or an administrative fine? Let's find together a solution that suits your situation.

Family law

Divorce due to irretrievable breakdown of the marital relationship, or by mutual consent. Alimony for personal support payment or child support. Child's custody, access rights. Liquidation of the marital life community. Adoption. International child abduction... Do not hesitate to contact me to answer your questions.

What is your situation? How can I help you?
Let's talk about it.

Contact me!

Privacy policy

Cookies are used on this website simply to ensure you get the best experience and never to track you in any way. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

I agree