Plaise retenir, avocate à la Cour de Luxembourg Menu
How can I recover rent arrears?

By requesting the Justice de Paix to condemn the tenant not paying the rent.

  • Send a request (letter) to the Justice de Paix of the place where the rented property is located (use the directory to find the competent Justice de Paix).
  • The judge will convoque all parties to expose their arguments.
  • Prior to the hearing, make sure to communicate to the other party all documents that you want to communicate to the judge.
  • In the same request, you can ask the judge to terminate the contract and to evict the tenant.
  • The tenant has caused damage to the property? You can ask the judge to condemn him/her to reimburse you for the damages (by use of the rental guarantee for example).

Let's talk about your case.

What is your situation? How can I help you?
Let's talk about it.

Contact me!

Privacy policy

Cookies are used on this website simply to ensure you get the best experience and never to track you in any way. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

I agree